Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OK HERE WE GO

Well I dropped off a note to the mechanic today to release the car and have it looked at. It needs so much work done, and I have no idea of where to start. But I did it so we can get it fixed, and so we can FINALLY move from here. Get a life and start all over again.

These are the important things. People think that what we view as important isn't, and they are wrong. This has been a priority for a long time. And it's just now getting done, that is sad and not acceptable.  I have tried and tried to get the original mechanic to fix it, but he is an ass and refused to do anymore work. Even after I paid him close to 3,000 for all the work he did.

Now we are working on finding a place and maybe even getting a gym membership. But the gym has to have a daycare. And group classes are a bonus. We are trying to get out of here before the end of the year. Let's hope it works

No comments:

Post a Comment