Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TIME TO GET IN GEAR

I haven't been to the gym in a week. But I am planning on trying to go tonight for a short session. Then a hard session tomorrow morning. After that it will be all morning workouts. Just need to get back on track, and even with me tracking my calories and food it's tough.

I was used to going 3 to 6 days a week. Now I don't know how often I will be in the gym. I am working on trying to get things done the right way. That includes getting Nikki's car fixed. I don't have the money to buy a new motor, so I have to find a way to make a deal with the mechanic. And I want to join a gym over in Bend or Redmond that has a daycare, and possibly does CrossFit.

Things are getting more and more hectic. I have so much to do here and I do all I can to get everything done, but it never gets done. Because so much lands on my shoulders and Nikki's shoulders. Since her mom left, she up and left everything to us and it kills us all the time. We try to keep up with the demands of what happens here, but we can't do it all the time.

I try to make sure I get the yardwork done. Things of that nature are what I care about getting done. But I can't always keep up with everything. I try and it gets hard. But I have to push on and show that I can do this and not break under all the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment