Monday, July 4, 2011

BACK TO THE GRIND

Well tomorrow we are heading out of town and it will no doubt be an early morning. We will be up at 5 AM and in the gym by 6 or 6:30. Home by 8 and out of here by 8:45 or so. It's goin to be one long day. Grocery shopping, picking up the remainder of my meds, and payin bills.

We have been out of the gym for the last 4 days. I need to get the dues paid and drop them off. I am looking forward to owning the INSANITY DVD series. A friend owns it and I will message her this week with an offer. She paid 145 for the 10 disc set. So I have to consider that it's basically new.

Just been kind of lazy in the last 3 or 4 days. But that is about to change. I am about to re-enter the gym and turn up the intensity. This will help me prepare for the INSANITY series. Working on trying to find new ways to get intense cardio done and lose fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment