Thursday, June 23, 2011

CAM GIGANDET WORKOUT

The workout has begun....I spend 45 minutes doing my strength training. I do a 20 to 30 minute warmup, that way my heart rate is elevated. The workout looks easy on paper. But to get into it is another thing all together. All the exercises are 3 sets of 20 reps. I worked my back today and managed 3 sets of lat pulldowns at 60 and 70, 3 sets of single arm rows at 25 and 30. 3 sets on the ab machine at 70,80, 90. And to finish i did 15 minutes on the elliptical.

Weigh ins are on Monday morning at 5:30 AM. Last weigh in was 162. My workout that I am using now will add density and definition. But it will also get my body into an endurance mode, and the workouts will become easier over time. My goal is to get my 6 pack back and to be in the best shape of my life. I feel great now, I am in better shape than I have been in a long time. We will see if I see results in 6 weeks with this program or not

No comments:

Post a Comment