Saturday, June 25, 2011

GRIND TIME

Back to the gym for another night. Didn't make it out of bed at 5:30 like I wanted. But I am going to make up for my lost workout tonight. I have been doing things differntly. My workouts are changed and there is more variety. So I have like 8 to 10 workouts I can do at any given time. I found that splitting up my cardio is the best way to cut down my bodyfat.

Today is my chest day and I will go hard and hope I can get results. Train hard or go home is what people have always said. This time I have noone to push me.....except for me. I have to push every limit, push every muscle to failure and increase my weight in each lift done.

I do everything I can to achieve my rep max in each lift. 3 sets of 20. So tonight will be the test

No comments:

Post a Comment