Thursday, June 30, 2011

WAITING ON A NEW WORKOUT

Yesterday was my chest day and I completed my workout from earlier in the day. 3 sets of Dumbbell Flyes at 35 lbs at 15 reps. 3 sets of Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses at 35 lbs at 15 reps and Bench Presses 115 lbs for 10 reps and 3 sets. Today was my day to work my Back. I did 3 sets of Deadlifts at 187 for 8 reps. 1 Arm Rows at 35 lbs for 15 reps. Lat Pulldowns(behind head) at 60 lbs for 3 sets at 15 reps. Lat Pulldowns(in front, close grip) at 60 lbs 3 sets for 15 reps. And Dumbbell Pullovers 3 sets at 35 for 15 reps.

I am working towards getting a new workout. The workout is called INSANITY. It's a 10 disc DVD workout. NO WEIGHTS REQUIRED. It's guaranteed to give you a rock solid body in 60 days. It takes interval training and reverses it. Instead of short bursts, you do long intervals with short rest periods, guaranting your results. Once I complete that I will get my shirt that says I EARNED IT. I also intend to coach for beachbody.com once I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment