Friday, June 24, 2011

GOOD AND BAD

It's good that I have a gym to go to when I need it. Today especially. It just hasn't been my day. My parents decide to start up their usual shit, and threaten to take MY son away from me. I would love to see that happen. But to release my tension I just go to the gym and workout.

So today I worked my shoulders. And I tell you what, I found a killer lift for my shoulders. It's called an Arnold Press. It's a compound lift that works the upper back and shoulders all in one. I split my cardio up into bursts. So total I did 45 minutes. But I split into 5 and 10 minute bursts throughout my workout. My goal is to shed my body fat and define my muscle now. Forget the mass. I'm going for density, strength and definition. A bodyfat percentage of say 7% or less would be nice. We will see if I can achieve this before the fair and rodeo here in Fossil. I have to get up at 5:30 AM to get ready for a workout at 6:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment